Hilco Receivables provides consumer and commercial distressed debt monetization and valuation services, to include underperforming or non-performing accounts receivable and loan portfolios. Where immediate cash is needed, as in a company restructuring, or where tranches of distressed debt require monetization on a forward-flow basis, as with a credit card issuer, Hilco Receivables can acquire debt using its own capital. Otherwise, Hilco can readily structure a contingency fee transaction that maximizes value for a client and best serves its business objectives.
Hilco Receivables leadership has decades of experience in collecting virtually every category of consumer and commercial debt in North America and Europe. As such, they understand and rigorously comply with all sovereign laws and industry standards (i.e. health care HIPAA regulations) as well as debt collection industry best practices pertaining to the collection process, thereby ensuring clients of trouble-free transactions.
- Bulk purchases of underperforming and non-performing consumer and commercial accounts receivable portfolios
- Bulk purchases of underperforming and non-performing consumer and commercial loan portfolios
- Contingency fee-based consumer and commercial debt collection services
- Accounts receivable portfolio appraisals
- Health care and other specialized accounts receivable portfolio monetization services
For more information, contact: Jay Stone at email@example.com